Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trygg's New Adage

Trygg taped this to the refrigerator late last night. I don't know if it's his new adage or a bit of satire:

"I really do know what I know. How do I know what I know? That I don't know. But I never claimed that I did." Trygg

I had scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast. Trygg wasn't talking. Did you ever try to remove the sheets from a bed without waking the cat still sleeping on the bed?

In the community where we live, we have laundry service. I decide to strip the bed for housekeeping. (They used to make the bed, I asked them to just drop off the sheets so I can do it. It may seem to work out better for Trygg than for me, but it works out well for me in the long run.)

Trygg went back to sleep. I decided to wait for later to make the bed. I left. Even the cat winks =^.~=

Regards,

Slim

http://eventhecatwinks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment