Friday, April 8, 2011

Trygg Tries the Guilt Trip--it worked.

I had to go out yesterday. Early. I tricked Trygg into coming back into the house. I wouldn't let him out. I felt guilty. I bought some shaved ham. Trygg loved it.

I fed his friends last night as well. Not the shaved ham.
This morning he had me up at 3:34 am. Another time that apparently comes twice a day.

He chowed down on the dry food. Then the canned food then went out, then came back and went through the routine again. I asked him when is he going to follow me to the table and rub my head when I eat?

He did.

Big mistake.

He kept walking in and out of the bedroom waiting for me to leave this morning. Sitting on the bed watching me. I pet him good-bye.

Even the cat winks =^.~=

Regards,

Slim
Copyright © 2011 Slim Fairview

No comments:

Post a Comment