Friday, March 18, 2011

Playing Games with Trygg

I am sitting on the sofa, minding my own business, doing a crossword puzzle when Trygg jumps up on the sofa. He drops a pencil in my lap. He looks at me askance. I hold up the pen. He points to the crossword where I've had to write over my mistakes.

I get up, go to the closet where I keep the recycling and take out yesterday's puzzle. I show him where he left tears in the paper trying to erase the mistakes he'd made using the pencil.

A tactical retreat. Trygg goes to the closet and drags out the Scrabble game. We set it up. He doesn't exactly cheat. He just knows a lot of obscure and arcane words.

I don't know why he gives me that smug look every times he comes up with one of those words. He never wins. Still, it's nice to have someone to play Scrabble with.

Even the Cat Winks. =^.~=


Regards,

Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment